Acapella Group Auditioning Basses (San Mateo, CA)

  • epsegal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Rapid Transit is in the final stages of rebuilding. Starting from 3 original members we were able to attract three talented musicians to join us. We are now in search of a Bass.

      We rehearse Monday nights in San Mateo from 8-10pm.

      If you are interested in auditioning please check out our website to sign up:

      http://www.rapidtransitacappella.com/index.php?contentID=1807

      or email epsegal@...