Stravinsky's "Symphony of Psalms" Auditions Open for Davies Symphony Hall Peformance

  • SingersMarin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013

      We are celebrating our 25th Anniversary with a very special concert, and would like to invite you to sing with us.

      Singers Marin is now auditioning new members for its Women’s and Mixed Choruses  in preparation for a performance of Stravinsky’s “Symphony of Psalms” on Tuesday, April 23rd at 7:30pm at Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco.

      Artistic Director, Jan Pedersen Schiff, will hold auditions for all voice parts.  Auditions are scheduled by appointment.

      Rehearsals for the Stravinsky will be held on Tuesday evenings from 8-9pm at the Community Congregational Church (145 Rock Hill Drive), Tiburon, beginning on Tuesday, January 29.

      Our adult ensembles, Just Voices and Wings of Song, will also be performing the works of Gwyneth Walker including a World Premiere Commission by Dr. Walker in celebration of our 25th Anniversary.  Opportunities to sing with our adult ensembles on additional pieces may be available for qualified singers.

      For information or to schedule an audition please contact our office at 415-383-3712 or by email at singers@....

      For more information on our Spring Season, please visit our website at www.singersmarin.org

      Thank you.

      Singers Marin