Concerts for 12th Night this Weekend! - Jan 5 & 6

  • SFRenaissance Voices
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      Come celebrate Twelfth Night with San Francisco Renaissance Voices at our Annual BH Entry Boar's Head Festival & Mid-Winter Gala, January 5 in San Francisco & January 6 in Palo Alto - this coming weekend!  Our Assistant Music Director, Katherine McKee has crafted another amazing concert featuring the music of Medieval through Contemporary England.  Our choristers will be joined by audience favorites Phantom of the Opera's soprano Susan Gundunas and Celtic harper Diana Rowan along with new guest artists lutenist Adam Cockerham and magician Jeffrey Korst.  Arrive anytime during the first hour for appetizers and our silent auction before entering the Court of Her Royal Majesty Elizabeth I for the concert and lots of opportunities for you to sing along!  After the concert you'll enjoy a feast of the traditional foods of the Boar's Head:  wassail, meat and vegetable pies, and king's cake.  This event comes close to selling out each year and it looks like this year will be no exception, so we recommend pre-purchase of tickets via our website:  www.SFRV.org.

      ####