Audition!

  • Sara LaBatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 11:36 AM
      Hey all you Bay Area A Cappellicans!

      Are you looking for love? Well, you're on the wrong mailing list! :)

      But if you want to sing in a fledgling a cappella group - get in on the
      ground floor - come audition for Voiceover!

      We are a 4-member multi-gendered group that does fun, off-beat, wacky covers
      of whatever music sounds cool. Lots of room for arrangers, composers and
      talented voices!

      Most of our rehearsals have been in Daly City, but performances could be
      anywhere. Auditions are by appointment. We're looking for all voice parts,
      so don't be shy!

      You can email me at <saralabatt@...>, or give me a ring at (510)
      530-0533. We look forward to hearing your voice!

      Sara LaBatt
      Voiceover