"Winter Solstice" CD Release party, 12/1 in San Francisco

  • Becca Burrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      Solstice's first holiday CD "Winter Solstice" is almost here! Please come help us celebrate this festive occasion and kick off your holidays next weekend in San Francisco.  The party will take place Saturday, December 1 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm at Danzhaus, 1275 Connecticut Street in Potrero Hill.

      We will perform selections from the CD and share our favorite holiday treats with you.  Admission is free and the food is on us!  Drinks will be available for purchase from the Danzhaus bar. Come have a good time--and buy our new CD of course.  Winter Solstice makes the perfect holiday gift!

      Looking forward to seeing you on December 1!

      In harmony,

      Holiday Concerts in Berkeley and San Carlos!

      Solstice will be performing our eclectic and fun holiday repertoire twice this year.  Please join us for a concert of holiday music from Sweden, Finland, Spain, England and more!  And, of course, finish your holiday shopping by buying our new CD!  Here are the details:

      Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 7:00 pm
      The Finnish Hall
      1970 Chestnut Street
      Berkeley, CA

      Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 3:00 pm
      Church of the Epiphany
      1839 Arroyo St.
      San Carlos, CA

      Tickets are available by donation at the door.