MUSAIC Christmas Concerts - December 6, 8, 9 in SF, San Mateo, San Rafael

  • Andy Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012

      MUSAIC – Ceremonies of Carols

      Please join MUSAIC as we ring in the holidays with men’s voices set to harp, featuring:

      ·         Benjamin Britten’s Ceremony of Carols

      ·         Conrad Susa’s Carols and Lullabies

      We’ll also be performing a cappella Christmas favorites in traditional and popular settings.

      Our concert schedule is:

      ·         Thursday, Dec 6, 8PM - Presidio Interfaith Chapel San Francisco - 130 Fisher Loop

      ·         Saturday, Dec 8, 7PM - UUSM San Mateo - 300 East Santa Inez Avenue

      ·         Sunday, Dec 9, 6PM - St. Luke Presbyterian Church San Rafael - 10 Bayview Drive

      Tickets are $20, general admission, and students with ID get in free.

      For tickets or more information, visit www.musaicsf.org.

      Hope to see you there!

      Musaic Singers Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization