12/28/12 Gig Request? [South SF]

  • lilee_p
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Hi All, Just wondering if there's any acapella group available for a 12/28/12 gig in South San Francisco. We are an assisted living facility housing approximately 20 seniors ranging in ages from 70-103. Our Holiday party usually consists of their family/friends with background music and dinner buffet, but this year we'd definitely like to spice it up a bit. If you're at all available, please email me asap. The holiday party is roughly from 4-6p.m. - Lily