Auditions for Palo Alto-based A Cappella Group

  • Stephen Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012

      Redshift is looking for an experienced tenor a cappella singer! We rehearse mostly in the Palo Alto/Mountain View area.

      We get together every week because we love to sing - many of the current group members have been together more than 10 years.

      Proficiency in vocal percussion is a big plus. We've been using VP in almost half of our songs, but that could change according to our interests and capabilities. In addition to singing for ourselves, we perform (mostly pop and jazz) a few times a year for audiences of 40 - 200, sometimes jointly with other a cappella groups.

      For more information or to arrange an audition, please reply to info@... with a brief description of your singing experience and background in music.  You can find out more about us from our web site: http://www.redshiftacappella.com.
      ___