New Bay Area a cappella Twitter and Facebook

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012
      This newsgroup is a great way to get the word out about what’s happening in Bay Area a cappella so I thought I would further amplify the posts by setting up both a Twitter feed and Facebook page that features these posts along with others that focus on the Bay Area.

      The Twitter feed is here:-
      http://twitter.com/acappellasf

      The Bay Area a cappella Facebook page is here:-
      http://www.facebook.com/ACappellaSF

      So now your posts here will not only be viewed in the newsgroup, emailed to those who so chose, seen by those who subscribe to the rss feed but also on Twitter and Facebook. The more the merrier I say!

      These new resources also post a cappella gigs from Zvents, along with retweets and shared posting from local a cappella and choral groups.

      And for those who tweet there is also the A Cappella News twitter feed:-
      http://twitter.com/newsacappella

      Support your local a cappella groups!

      And do mark your calendars for the 2013 Bay Area Harmony Sweeps - March 9th. Applications from groups are now being accepted.

      John Neal
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com
      http://www.singers.com
      http://www.acappellanews.com