Sing-a-Long with us on Halloween!

  • SFRenaissance Voices
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012
      Ever wonder what it would be like to sing with San Francisco Renaissance Voices?  Well, here's your chance!!  Join us on Halloween for a All Saints/All Souls Days Sing-a-Long of Tomás Luis de Victoria's Misa O Quam Gloriosum and Quam Gloriosum motet with readings of remembrance for the dead.  Then event should last just over an hour so there's still plenty of time to hit the streets for trick or treating and all of your Halloween parties; and be sure not to be late - our guest conductor Don Scott Carpenter has promised us a prelude of Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor to start the event!

      A limited number of both scores will be available at the event for $20;
      however we recommend you print a free score of both the motet and mass (motet is about a third of the way down the page and the mass about two-thirds down the page; mass is separated by sections so be sure to print all of them) by going to the link on the SFRV website (www.SFRV.org).

      This is no trick!  Entrance to the event is free, however a free-will offering will be taken; and we hope you will treat us with a donation at the concert that benefits San Francisco Renaissance Voices.

      Wednesday - October 31 - 7:30 pm - Seventh Avenue Presbyterian Church - 1329 Seventh Avenue (btwn Irving and Judah Streets), San Francisco - www.SFRV.org