[ba-acappella] Thanks.

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2000
      Thank you to all who responded to, or forworded, our recent post looking
      for a new employee.

      I am very pleased to announce we have hired Mindy Watkins, a singer and
      former member of the collegiate a cappella group "Girls Next Door", as a
      full time employee of Primarily A Cappella. She joins Laura, Anya, Johnny,
      Gary and myself, along with our part-timers, and I am confident she will
      soon become a very valuable asset to the company.

      John Neal

      For a free copy of the catalog send your street address to:-
      THE PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA CATALOG
      harmony@...

      PO Box D, San Anselmo CA 94979
      Voice 415-455-8602 Fax 415-459-1622