The Richter Scalse are looking for a few new Men Who Sing [Burlingame, SF]

  • Mark Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2012
      The Richter Scales are looking for a few new Men Who Sing.  All voice parts are welcome.

      If you:
      a) Like to sing
      b) Can sing
      c) Can harmonize
      d) Can read music
      e) Have previously sung in a choir/chorus/a cappella group and yearn to dust off your vocal chords
      f) Appreciate humor
      g) Are male
      h) Like llamas
      i) Are able to rehearse about once a week in both Burlingame (60%) and SF (40%)
      j) Have made it this far down the list and are still mildly amused and/or interested
      k) Agree with all of the above...

      Then you qualify to audition for the most fun all-male a cappella group in the Bay Area: The Richter Scales

      Trust me, you won't regret it.  Even the auditions are fun.  (Unless you hate a cappella music, in which case you should click on this link and listen to 'I Hate A Cappella'.)

      Some proof we're not FOS.  The music video that won the Richter Scales 2007's Webby Award for best viral video:  http://goo.gl/ds7fH.  And, a video of the Scales performing on stage at the Crunchies in 2010:  http://goo.gl/sBVCI

      Interested folks, please email Mark Casey at markcasey@....