[ba-acappella] Come Harmonize With Us in Santa Cruz!

  • Gail Bloebaum by way of Tammy L. Heinso
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      S.C.A.T.S. (Santa Cruz A Cappella Talent Showcase) Presents

      The S.C.A.T.S. Community Sing

      Come Harmonize With Us!

      If you'd like to jam, meet other singers, hang out, learn some new tunes,
      share some favorites, come to the SCATS Community Sing. It's Sunday, March
      26th from 2-4 pm at Louden Nelson Community Center, 301 Center St., Santa
      Cruz.
      Corner of Laurel and Center Streets, downtown. $3.00 will get you in.
      We'll meet on the last Sunday of every month.
      Bring 10 copies of a song you love, or a song book, Rise Up Singing is
      particularly good. We will have a piano available for pitches, and basic
      chords. Everyone will get a chance to call or lead a tune.

      This is open to anyone from shower soloists to serious professionals. If
      you have a group and want to try out some new tunes, or audition a new
      member, bring 'em to the Sing. If you want to join a group, or find new
      members, we'll be networking like crazy.
      If it's been too long since you just got to play with good singers in a
      friendly way, than the Sing is for you.

      For info call Gail Clark from VocaMotion 831-427-3963 or 831-459-4085. Keep
      singing!

      Ps- this is an experiment, so if you have an idea how to make a community
      sing work, come and talk, we'll listen.