[ba-acappella] AUDITION: Exciting contemporary group.

  • Ken Purchase
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2000
      folks, if you know good singers, please pass this along. :)

      -----------------

      MALE OR FEMALE SOLO VOICE WANTED.

      News flash!!!

      AP: Silicon Valley, California.
      An a cappella opportunity of epic proportions. Speedzoo.com, a modern a
      cappella group widely known for their creative reinterpretations of
      contemporary songs, announced today that they would be accepting one more
      singer into the group. Their stock (ACADAQ: SZOO) rose 34 points by market
      close.

      WANTED: female or male tenor-range singer with a good solo voice.

      We're looking for a creative singer who brings their own style and
      enthusiasm to the group -- someone willing to have as much fun as we do,
      and still be serious about making really great music. Our rehearsals are
      full of invention, collaboration, laughter, serious musicianship, and
      improvisation. We love to reinvent popular songs in new styles, cover
      lesser-known gems, and write our own originals. We often work from our
      arrangements, but we're not afraid to leave the comfort of sheet music and
      just jam. Most of all, we love to share the amazing power of the human
      voice with an audience.

      We're seeking a solid, experienced singer - friendly, fun, creative,
      enthusiastic. Group singing experience desired. Writing and arranging
      skills are a plus. We rehearse 1-2 times per week in Mountain View. Check
      out our web site for more details.

      Questions? Want to schedule an audition?
      Ken (650)965-4832
      speedzoo@...
      www.speedzoo.com