[ba-acappella] SF Harmony presents the Duke Pitchforks

  • Eric Liwanag, San Francisco Harmony
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2000
      Hello all,

      San Francisco Harmony is celebrating its one year anniversary of spreading
      "harmony through harmony" throughout the community! Since its first a
      cappella rehearsal in March 1999, we have provided an outlet for singers
      of all abilities throughout the Bay Area to come together and share their
      passion for vocal music.

      This Monday night March 13th, we will celebrate our first year with a
      guest performance by the PitchForks of Duke University! Please spread the
      word and join us for our "birthday" at 7PM the YWCA Apartments at 940
      Powell Street in San Francisco (between Sacramento and Clay Sts.)

      San Francisco Harmony presents:

      The Duke University PitchForks
      YWCA Apartments, Ruth Kadish Lounge
      940 Powell St (between Sacramento and Clay Sts.)
      San Francisco, California
      Monday March 13, 2000
      7-9PM

      San Francisco Harmony rehearses every Monday night from 7-9pm at this
      location (YWCA Apartments, Ruth Kadish Lounge, 940 Powell St between
      Sacramento and Clay Sts.) Please spread the word to all interested singers
      or stop by rehearsal and join us!

      San Francisco Harmony is a program of Urban Harmony and the Contemporary
      A Cappella Society.

      Best Regards,
      -eric
      Eric J. Liwanag ericl@...
      Music Director San Francisco Harmony
      community a cappella - a CASA/UHM Program
      http://www.shore.net/~ericl/play/gigs.htm