[ba-acappella] Baroque Choral Guild auditions

  • Bartlett, Wendy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2000
      We have openings for experienced choral musicians in the Guild's Palo Alto
      and Berkeley choruses. Our May concerts will include Bach's Cantata 131 "Aus
      der Tiefen" and Motet 5, Monteverdi's "Beatus vir", and Allegri's
      "Miserere."
      Audition dates and venues:
      Monday, March 20 in Palo Alto at First United Methodist Church, 625 Hamilton
      at Webster
      Tuesday, March 21 in Berkeley at All Souls Episcopal Church, 2220 Cedar at
      Spruce

      Contact the Guild at 408/733-8110 for an audition appointment.