The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers Auditions - Professional caroling company!

  • tmoccsac
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2012
      The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers, the world's largest PROFESSIONAL caroling company, is auditioning new singers for the 2012 season.

      We are looking for soprano, alto, tenor and bass voices throughout the Sacramento Area, as far south as Vacaville and especially in Roseville, Lincoln, and Granite Bay.
      MOCC sings original arrangements of standard holiday carols and songs, and
      the singers dress in traditional Dickensian costumes (which they must supply).

      All gigs are paid, and engagements range from small private parties to shopping
      mall and corporate gigs. Singers must have excellent pitch, be able to learn
      tricky harmonic and rhythmic arrangements and hold their own in an a cappella
      solo quartet situation.

      For further information contact Erin at tmoccsac@... or 650-906-9853.