Please Help - Willow Glen (SJ) concert series seeking local acappella groups to perform a few songs

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 8:45 PM
    Hello,

    I am looking to find some local acappella groups in the south bay area,
    I am in San Jose, I produce a 7 week outdoor concert in Willow Glen (a community in San Jose.)

    I am hoping the my idea to have local acappella grps to come and sing a few songs during our bands intermissions.

    Maybe 2 or three songs, the ability to promote events they will be performing at and also to bring live acappella to our community.

    If anyone would like to help me with this please let me know.

    [Moderator's note: the following URLs are examples of how the concert series has worked out in prior years.]
    http://willowglen.ning.com/events/music-in-the-glen-2010-concert
    http://siliconvalleyandbeyond.com/blog/128-music-in-the-glen-willow-glen/

    Michael Rubino
    Kiwanis Club of Willow Glen