Ken's sacred songs premiering April 28

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      Greetings, All!

      I’ve just received some exciting news I wanted to share with you.  The regional branch of American Guild of Organists has selected two of my new sacred choral works for inclusion in its next concert, April 28.  The concert is being co-produced by Covenant Presbyterian Church of Palo Alto and will feature their choir singing works of several other Bay Area composers.  Details below.

      My pieces are entitled "My Heart Is Steadfast, O Lord" (a Call to Worship setting, text taken from Ps. 108) and "Lord, Make Me An Instrument of Thy Peace" (Prayer of St. Francis), a harmonically lush anthem.

      Hope you can join me at these premiere performances.
      Ken Malucelli

      AGO Concert (www.agohq.org)
      Sat. April 28, 3:00pm.
      Covenant Presbyterian Church
      670 E. Meadow Drive (off Middlefield), Palo Alto