Small mens group in search of 80s scores

  • Rich Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Hi, ba-cappella!
      We are thinking of getting 3 or 4 guys together and singing some 80s stuff at a party for a friend and couple hundred of their friends.  I have been searching the internet a little and don't see much out there from that time period.
      The gig would be end of March.  Anyone have any ideas of how we should proceed?  We can do arrangements but we are kinda slow at it and it would be good to jump off from somewhere else.  I guess maybe we should buy piano/vocal book from 80s and work from that?
      Thanks

      Rich Cook

      Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.  -- Warren Buffett