All Sing Day - Oakland Youth Chorus Open Houses (FREE)

  • Angela Dant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 11:17 AM
      Oakland Youth Chorus invites all children ages 5 to 10 who have wanted to give singing a try to our FREE open houses this month in Oakland and Alameda. Come sing with us, meet our wonderful teachers and staff and find out how you can join this dynamic youth chorus now in its 37th year. OYC currently holds afterschool enrichment classes in several Oakland and Alameda schools, as well as a city-wide class in Oakland and a class especially for East Bay homeschoolers and kindergartners on half-day schedules in Alameda.

      Oakland All Sing Day
      Tuesday, February 14
      4:30-6:00pm
      First Unitarian Church of Oakland, 685 14th Street
      Lead teacher: Miss Rhonda Crane

      Alameda All Sing Day
      Saturday, February 18
      12:00-1:30pm
      Rhythmix Cultural Works, 2513 Blanding Avenue
      Lead teacher: Miss Michelle Jacques

      Open house schedule includes 45-minute class including fun warm ups and games, refreshments and question/answer period for parents with opportunities to register for any of our programs on the spot.

      This is a FREE event! RSVP to one or both open house by emailing angeladant@....

      To find out more about OYC, visit www.oaklandyouthchorus.org