Con Alma Jazz Harmony Group seeks soprano

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2012
      Con Alma vocal jazz ensemble is seeking a lead soprano to replace the lady who recently left the group.We are a six voiced ensemble with a rhythm section. We sing acappella and accompanied music. Con Alma sings a repertoire of jazz standards, swing, bop, bossa nova, Motown, doowop and more.

      We are looking for a soprano with a marvelous solo voice and style, a quick study with sightsinging, and an ability to blend will in tight harmonies. Singing with our group (or any group) has a considerable time commitment with weekly two hour rehearsals and more scheduled as we prepare for gigs. We perform about once every other month.

      If interested in auditioning, please contact Richard Kalman
      richkalman@....