BAAC.net

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
      Does anyone know who is minding this website? The group listing is so out of date. Michael Olivier? Anyone?
    • Michael Olivier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
        [resending]

        Hi Leah,

        Yes, that would be me (he says sheepishly). I have been meaning to update it for some time but just don't have the time. I have thought about switching over to a wiki model or something that would get rid of the silly & outdated publisher step. Open to suggestions, and people who have time to contribute to make it happen. Don't think it's a lot of work. Once upon a time when I started ba-acappella I had more time on my hands, and had fun getting the word out and making it go. Now it's a different story... 1,200+ members, 4 moderators, and in need of a new solution on the website front.

        Email me your thoughts or post back to the group (within reason - most people are here just for the announcements).

        -M

        p.s.: Leah, I like your email address... I used to sing in a group called the Harmonic Convergents...