Looking for Tenors and Basses - Pacific Masterworks Chorus

  • maxie24@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012

      We are looking for Tenors and Basses, but all voices are welcome.

      AUDITIONS: Pacific Masterworks Chorus Spring 2012 Concert - Serenade to Music
      Pacific Masterworks Chorus Auditions
      Wednesdays, January 18, 25, February 1, 2012 - 6:30pm to 7:15pm
      7421 Amarillo Rd
      Dublin CA

      We are looking for singers who would like to join us for this wonderful presentation.  The 2012 Spring concert (March 31) will feature the Serenade to Music by Ralph Vaughn-Williams.

      The additional works we will perform are:

      Sing, Sing Ye Muses (John Blow)
      Tu Solus (Josquin des Prez)
      Ye Followers of the Lamb (Shaker tune) Arr. Ferguson)
      Drei geistliche Lieder (Felix Mendelssohn)
      The Promise of Living (Aaron Copland)

      To audition send email to auditions @...

      We look forward to hearing from you.