Musaic, men's a cappella ensemble, seeking first tenor and bass

  • Andy Rice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 5 KB
    Musaic, a small men's a cappella ensemble, is currently auditioning for all
    parts,

    with an immediate need for a first tenor and a bass.

    What we're looking for:

    * Singers passionate about men's a cappella singing

    * People with an interest in singing and performing a broad range of music

    * Prior experience with a cappella or small ensemble singing

    * Strong vocal skills with a focus on ability to blend

    * Some site reading ability, with strong ability preferred

    Who we are:

    * We are eight to ten talented, passionate a cappella singers with day jobs

    * We are an amateur group with a focus on a professional sound

    * We prefer a broad range of musical genres, rooted in classical choral
    traditions

    * Our performances are acoustic (i.e. without microphones)

    * We are focused on singing and performing music we enjoy, and doing it well

    * We desire to continually expand and improve our musical abilities

    * We are an ensemble that performs two to three concert series per year

    * We are a group with three CDs and an interest in producing another this
    year

    * We rehearse once per week, on Monday nights, in San Rafael

    * Our rehearsals are focused, but a lot of fun!

    To find out more about Musaic , please visit <http://www.musaicsf.org>
    http://www.musaicsf.org

    If you are interested in auditioning, please visit
    <http://www.musaicsf.org> http://www.musaicsf.org

    and click on the "Auditions" tab.
  • Andy Rice
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2012

[...]

      * We are currently preparing for our upcoming Pops concert in June

      * We are a group with three CDs and an interest in producing another this year

      * We rehearse once per week, on Monday nights, in San Rafael

      * Our rehearsals are focused, but a lot of fun!

      To find out more about Musaic , please visit http://www.musaicsf.org

      We are holding auditions on the evenings of 3/26 and 4/2 in San Rafael.

      If you are interested in auditioning, please visit http://www.musaicsf.org

      and click on the "Auditions” tab.