Bay Area Showcase Chorus is hosting January Open House nights

  • narvekyad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Women singers interested in learning about our brand of 4 part a cappella harmony: Come join the Bay Area Showcase Chorus at our Open House every Thursday in January, from 7-10 pm. We will be meeting at SES Hall, 1375 Lafayette St, Santa Clara, CA. You can email us at divas@... or call 408-973-1555 for more info. Also, visit our website - http://www.singharmony.org/ -- look for the Open House link.

      Hope to see some new faces there!