Music for 12th Night - this weekend!

  • SFRenaissance Voices
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Join the superb choristers of San Francisco Renaissance Voices under the direction of Assistant Music Director Katherine McKee, and guest artists Phantom of the Opera's soprano Susan Gundunas with Celtic harper Diana Rowan for San Francisco Renaissance Voices' second annual Boar's Head Festival celebrating the music of Medieval through Contemporary England.  This year's festival offers our audiences more chances to sing along and after each concert our audiences will enjoy a traditional buffet feast of meat and vegetable pies, king's cake and wassail!

      TWO Concerts:
      Saturday, January 7, 7:30 pm, Seventh Avenue Presbyterian Church, 1329 Seventh Avenue, San Francisco
      Sunday, January 8, 4:00 pm, First Lutheran Church, 600 Homer, Palo Alto
      Tickets:  $30 general, $25 student/senior at the door or on line at: (www.SFRV.org)

      #####