Ro Sham Bo - alto auditions being scheduled now

  • Ro Sham Bo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012

      ALTO AUDITIONS are being scheduled now for TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2012!

      If you have experience singing jazz, have at least two years of experience singing in a small ensemble, are motivated and excited to sing challenging charts and are looking for a fresh new project, Ro Sham Bo is calling you!

      Ro Sham Bo is a six-voice, award winning,  mixed a cappella group that performs original arrangements of jazz, Latin, funk and pop. We've been entertaining Bay Area audiences for more than 15 years.

      Sound interesting? The next step is to listen to some of the music we've been working on recently, to make sure we sing the kind of music you enjoy!

      You can listen here:
      http://www.roshambo sings.com
      Or
      http://www.youtube. com/user/ RoshamboSings
      Or
      http://www.facebook .com/pages/ Ro-Sham-Bo/ 325654522343#!/pages/Ro-Sham- Bo/325654522343? sk=videos

      If you're interested, please email us at roshambosings@ yahoo.com with the following information:

      1.  Your jazz singing experience
      2.  Your experience singing in a small vocal ensemble
      3.  Your sight reading experience
      4.  Your vocal range (approximate is fine)
      5.  Include an mp3 or link to an example of a solo you have sung
      6.  Include an mp3 or a link to an example of a song you sang backgrounds on
      7.  Your availability to rehearse Tuesday nights in Oakland from 7 to 10 p.m.

      Thanks for your interest and Happy New Year!

      Ro Sham Bo
      Audrey Kauffman, Bonnie Doyle, Seth Herring, Ben Fendel and Ryan Tomko

    • RoShamBo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2012
        Ro Sham Bo is a super-tight, small, award-winning a cappella group that has been a Bay Area staple for more than 15 years. Imagine yourself as a part of a fun and reliable group that performs extremely challenging and interesting charts, gigs approximately once a month, rehearses once a week, and loves to sing.

        AUDITIONS ARE BEING SCHEDULED RIGHT NOW for the position of ALTO!

        If you have experience singing jazz, have at least two years of experience singing in a small ensemble, are motivated and excited to sing challenging charts, and are looking for a fresh new project, Ro Sham Bo is calling you!  Our repetoire consists of original arrangements of jazz, Latin, funk, and pop tunes sung with one voice per part.

        If you're interested, please email us at roshambosings@... with the following information:

        1. Your jazz singing experience
        2. Your experience singing in a small vocal ensemble
        3. Your sight reading experience
        4. Your vocal range (approximate is fine)
        5. Include an mp3 or link to an example of a solo you have sung
        6. Include an mp3 or link to an example of a song you sang background in
        7. Your availablilty to rehearse Tuesday nights in the Oakland hills from 7 - 10 p.m. and gig monthly

        Thanks for your interest!

        Ro Sham Bo
        (Audrey Kauffman, Bonnie Doyle, Seth Herring, Ben Fendel, Ryan Tomko and YOUR NAME HERE)