Weinachtsfest: A Baroque Christmas with Blazing Trumpets!

  • Mary Holzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      We had our second dress rehearsal last night and it was fantastic! Our orchestra is superb! Our soloists are wonderful! The chorus rocks! Don't miss it!!!

      Mary

      Bay Choral Guild Presents:
      Weinachtsfest: a Baroque Christmas
      www.baychoralguild.org

      Bay Choral Guild will celebrate Christmas in high Bach style tomorrow (Dec. 9) at 8 p.m. with a concert at the First United Methodist Church, 625 Hamilton Ave., Palo Alto. The program features C.P.E. Bach's "Magnificat" and Cantatas I and VI of J.S. Bach's "Christmas Oratorio."

      The concert will be repeated Sunday, Dec. 10, in San Francisco, at St Gregory of Nyssa Episcopal Church, 8:00 pm

      Info, tickets at: www.baychoralguild.org