Honor the Darkness With Singing, Sunday afternoon, Dec. 18th 3:30 - 6 pm, Point Reyes National Seashore

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      Please Join Melanie DeMore and Kate Munger

      for an afternoon of Community Singing and Celebration
      in the Beautiful Point Reyes National Seashore on Sunday,
      Dec. 18th from 3:30 - 6 pm.

      We will sing about darkness, about light, about the love in our hearts and the connection
      to Life and Nature.  We will warm ourselves by the fire of our tribe's beautiful voices.
      We will have hot tea and hot cider for further warming...

      Honoring the Spirit of Generosity, baskets will be passed for Melanie and Kate
      and for the Scholarship Fund of the Clem Miller Environmental Education Fund which
      celebrates and empowers children from all walks of life to learn about and protect
      their precious natural environment.

      When it grows dark, we'll light the Abalone Altar,
      revel in the gleam of our Mother's Beauty.
      We'll end in silence and walk out on a path lit with
      luminaria and startlight.

      You might want to start this precious day with a walk on Limantour Beach or the Muddy Hollow Trail,
      a picnic if the weather's good and finish off with singing.  Home early.  A perfect day, NO?

      When you RSVP a map will be sent to you.  We welcome singers of all backgrounds, genders
      and experience.

      Kate Munger
      www.thresholdchoir.org
      Box 173, Inverness CA 94937