Threshold Choir sings Compline Service, Dec. 4th at 8:45 pm, Memorial Church, Stanford University

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
    Please
    be our guests for a candlelit contemplative concert in Memorial Church
    at Stanford University on Sunday Night, December 4th at 8:30 pm. The
    Threshold Choir is always delighted to sing a meditative and
    contemplative concert in this magnificent church. We will weave a 45
    minute concert of beautiful and original songs composed by members and
    friends of the Threshold Choir with the precious silence of a
    candlelit sacred space.
    This concert is a gift to the community from the Stanford Department
    of Religious Life and many choral groups from around the Bay Area. We
    are honored to be participating, love to sing in Memorial Church and
    love to share our singing in this special setting.

    For information: Kate Munger
    kate@...
    415-669-1413