Celebrate the one-iest day (11/11/11) with the Richter Scales and Keeva A Cappella

  • Mark Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2011
      Celebrate 11-11-11 by hearing II (those are Roman numerals) singing groups share the stage at UnitySF (222 Bush between Fillmore & Steiner).

      Keeva will be singing a mix of world music in multiple languages.

      The Richter Scales will be singing in English, but if we have to crack a joke or two in Swahili to get you laughing, we will.

      Doors open at 6pm.  Wine will be served.

      Concert starts at 7pm.  It probably will last about 90 minutes.

      $5-10 suggested donation at the door.

      Directions: http://www.unitysf.com/find.html