Solstice Fundraiser Concert in San Carlos, 11/13

  • Becca Burrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      Hello,

      Please join female a cappella group, Solstice, on Sunday, November 13 from 3:00 - 5:00 pm for a concert in San Carlos. It will be an elegant afternoon of music, delicious hors d'oeuvres and sweets, wine and a silent auction to raise money for recording our brand new holiday CD. Tickets are $40, and include music, food and drinks. Directions will be provided with an RSVP.

      You can get tickets at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/208461

      We hope you will come out and support our efforts--and enjoy our music, of course. We look forward to spending the afternoon with you!

      Solstice
      www.solsticesings.com