One Night Stand - Acappella Jazz at Brainwash Cafe - Nov 5

  • me_shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hi all... The acappella jazz quintet "One Night Stand" will be doing a set this coming Saturday Nov 5 at the Brainwash Café south of market in San Francisco. Our repertoire includes jazz standards and pop/rock tunes, with tight harmonies and some great arrangements.

      For those who don't (yet) know us... the group was formed in the fall of 2010 for a benefit concert (hence the name One Night Stand). We decided it was too much fun not to keep going. In 2011, ONS started performing at festivals, benefits, auctions, private parties - and the occasional street corner.

      If you're in town next Saturday, we'd love to see you....

      Saturday NOV 5, 2011
      6:45pm – 8:00pm

      1122 Folsom at 7th
      San Francisco, CA