The Jazzschool Presents the Oakland Jazz Choir November 5

  • Heather Fong
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2011

      October Greetings!

      Please join us for a warm winter evening of OJC's special & eclectic blend of choral jazz which will feature some new & exciting tunes!

      This will be OJC's last concert of the year.
      We look forward to sharing our music, our spirit, and our community with you.
      Through your continued support, 2011 has been an especially vibrant year for OJC. We are so grateful!
      We'd love to see you in November!

      Limited Seating! Get your tickets early!  Checks mailed early in advance works best!

      Saturday, November 5
      8:00pm - 10:00pm

      2087 Addison St.
      Berkeley, CA

      The Jazzschool is easily accessible by public transportation. The downtown Berkeley BART station at Center Street is located less than half a block from the Jazzschool’s front door and AC Transit bus stops are nearby. In addition to metered street parking and passenger loading zones, there is a public parking garage only one block away. There are also many fine restaurants in the area: http://www.yelp.com/searchfind_desc=restaurants&rpp=10&find_loc=Downtown+Berkeley%2C+Berkeley%2C+CA#sortby=review_count

      Come on Downtown.

      Eat, drink, & then be merry with us!

      Hope to see you there!

      Tickets are available through the Jazzschool:
      http://www.jazzschool.com/html/events_live.html

      www.oaklandjazzchoir.com

      www.facebook.com/oakjazzchoir