Interested in the Bay Area's Newest Barbershop/A Cappella Chorus/Ensemble?

  • barbershopsinger88
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
      Hello all you A Cappella lovers!

      This is a message calling for men from the ages of 18-30 years old who are interested in singing in a competing young men's barbershop/acappella chorus.  Pacific Standard is a brand new A Cappella chorus/ensemble to the Bay Area and rehearses twice a month.  Rehearsals are located in Mountain View, CA and in the future may feature rehearsals in the East Bay as well.  For more information on the rehearsal details, please check out the following website:

      http://www.pacificstandard.org/join.html

      We are in the process of preparing for the Midwinter Competition in Tucson, Arizona on January 21, 2012, in which we hope to represent the Bay Area well in a competition featuring competition from all around North America and New Zealand.  For those interested in finding out what this is all about, you can check out the website for the event.  (http://www.barbershop.org/youth-zone/youth-chorus-festival.html)

      We are actively seeking men who can sing four part harmony and have a love for music and musical blending. We are also a group that seeks to maintain a brotherly bond in harmony that stretches beyond the risers and stage in a common love for music and ringing chords!

      If you are interested in joining in on the fun, please contact us at  contact@... .  We are excited to hear from you!

      Sincerely,

      Pacific Standard Chorus