Lauren Carley sings Bach Cantatas this Sunday - FREE concert, hosted reception

  • juderaven1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011

      Church of the Advent of Christ the King begins its Third Sunday Series concert season with a program highlighting Lauren Carley, the talented alto of Schola Adventus, our resident professional ensemble.

      Bach to Bach: Bach Cantatas, Italian Songs & Sonatas

      featuring  Alto Cantatas BWV 35 and 169 by J.S. Bach

      Gael Alcock                          cello

      Lauren Carley                       alto

      Charles Montague                violin

      Eugene Petrushansky          harpsichord

      When: Sunday, October 16, 4 PM

      Where: Church of the Advent of Christ the King

      261 Fell St., San Francisco, between Gough and Franklin

      Civic Center BART, Van Ness MUNI, easy street parking

      Cost: By donation.

      Please join us for a hosted reception in the parish hall after the concert.

      Church of the Advent is interested in partnering with local groups and institutions to present excellent music in our community.

      Contact: music@...

      Link: http://www.advent-sf.org/music-at-advent.htm