Free Voice Lessons!!!

  • Realistic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      Voices in Harmony (VIH) chorus is now accepting sign-ups for free voice lessons!

      This will be an opportunity of a lifetime for any male singer who has dreamed of sharpening his musical, vocal and performing skills. What is truly wonderful about this opportunity is that VIH is offering this world class instruction to any male singer who wants to participate, free of charge. It's just our way of saying "thank you" for all of the encouragement and support we've received from the community over our first five years.

      This six-week series of classes, called the "Learn to Sing Program", is going to be held every Tuesday night, from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, starting on October 25th and ending on November 29th, 2011. The program will be held at our rehearsal facility, the I.E.S. Hall, 1401 E. Santa Clara Street (at Highway 101) in San Jose, California.

      The classes will be taught by the music staff of Voices in Harmony, lead by our esteemed director, Dr. Greg Lyne. These classes will give you the most comprehensive vocal education resulting in your experiencing the highest level of singing confidence you've ever had in your life. And remember, it's all free of charge!

      And if being taught voice lessons by an experienced staff of vocal musicians wasn't enough, we've got another surprise for you that will make it even more special! All participants who successfully complete the entire series of classes over this six-week period will perform a song with Voices in Harmony at our upcoming Holiday Show on Saturday, December 3rd at the beautiful Santa Clara Convention Center Theater in Santa Clara. So, any male singer who has ever dreamed of performing with a world-class ensemble in front of a live audience in a 600 seat theater, this gig is for you!

      All you have to do to sign up for this wonderful series of classes is send an email to contact@... and show up at our rehearsal facility at 6:30pm sharp on October 25th for your first lesson! If you have any additional questions, feel free to send us an email and we'll answer your inquiry as soon as possible.

      Spread the word and tell every male singer you know to join us for this wonderful program!

      Thank you for your support!
      Voices in Harmony
      Northern California's Premier Men's A Cappella Chorus