Baritone soloist needed for Dec. performances in Marin

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      Greetings, all.  I'm posting this for Jan Schiff at Singers Marin.  Please do not respond to me, but go directly to her if you can help.
      Thx,
      KM

      From: "Jan P Schiff" <jan@...>

      Need a high baritone soloist for Vaughan Williams' Fantasia on Christmas Carols.  Vocal range:  D - E, pretty much stays on the treble staff.

      Concert date is Dec. 18, Marin Center Veterans' Memorial Aud.  Rehearsal run-thru for lighting cues 1:00-3:00.  Concert 4:00-6:00pm.

      Fri. Dec 16 evening rehearsal 8:00-10:00pm.

      Tue. eves Dec. 6 & 13 are two retirement home rehearsal/performances.  Also asking soloist to sing along with the basses on a few other pieces in the concert.

      Offering $300.