The Santa Cruz Chorale, call for Auditions

  • MmFmKsc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      The Santa Cruz Chorale, under the baton of Christian Grube http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Grube  is looking for a few new members.
      We are currently auditioning sopranos and altos.
      Though good singers, with the right attitude and qualifications are rarely turned away.

      If you can read music, have a minimum of 3 years choral signing experience and are willing to commit to what it takes to perform to a high standard we would like to know you.

      We begin rehearsal Monday Sept 12th @ 7:00 at the First Congregational Church 900 High Street Santa Cruz, CA 95060 http://g.co/maps/hzru

      If you would like to attend our first rehearsal and get a sense of who we are please contact me michael(at)miimcorp.com and I will provide you with details about the audition process. There is no need to bring any prepared music.

      BEst,
      Michael