Chamber ensemble seeks top-notch singers

  • nasee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      San Francisco Choral Artists (SFCA), an innovative and fun 24-voice, semi-professional chamber choir that excels in eclectic programming and exciting performances, seeks 1 soprano, 1 alto, 1 tenor, and 2 basses for the 2011-12 season. To explore singing with us, please email your musical resume (including voice part + complete contact information) to auditions@.... Auditions will be held August 22 and 29.

      The ensemble of choice for many audiences, composers, and singers, we present diverse and beautiful music from around the globe, featuring both new works and choral masterworks of the last 600 years. With over 170 world premieres, performances at ACDA and Chorus America conferences, and our talented Artistic Director, Magen Solomon, we have a strong foundation in choral arts to which we add our own contemporary flair and creativity.

      SINGERS: You should have extensive choral experience, solo potential,
      excellent reading and musicianship skills, and be dedicated to the art
      of chamber singing. Modest compensation is offered.

      AUDITION: Includes vocalizing, assessment of vocal instrument and aural skills, tonal and atonal sight-reading, two prepared works (memorization not required) of contrasting style and language.