::rapid:transit:: TOMORROW sat. 7/16 @ pacific coast brew in oakland!!

  • yumi@rapidtransitacappella.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2011
      Greetings a cappella friends and family!!

      We are celebrating the summer at Oakland's own Pacific Coast Brewing
      Company! We are debuting a *HOT* new song and introducing to you our
      *EVEN HOTTER* new members too. This performance will also be Yumi's last
      one for a few years while she attends med school in SoCal, so come and
      give her a hug!

      Saturday, July 16th, 8pm

      Pacific Coast Brewing CO. (in Old Oakland)
      906 Washington St.
      Oakland, CA 94607
      (510) 836-2739
      http://www.pacificcoastbrewing.com/

      FREE EVENT!! (donations always welcome - we are trying to finish
      another album, so your contributions are much appreciated!!)

      Come have a cold beer and watch us rock the house!!!

      peace,

      ::rapid:transit::
      www.rapidtransitacappella.com
      www.myspace.com/rapidtransitacappella