Voices in Harmony invites you to our 2011-12 Season Kickoff and 5th Anniversary Open House

  • Mike Cating
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011
      Voices in Harmony is celebrating the start of our 2011-12 performing season and our 5th anniversary. Join us for a night of great singing, camaraderie and fun!

      We also have openings for guest A Cappella performing groups interested in singing at the Open House. Leave a message on the VIH Hotline at 877-6-THE-VIH to reserve a place in the program.

      Whether you're a seasoned singer or a cherished fan, we'd love to see you on Tuesday, July 19 at 7:30! Visit our Facebook event page at http://on.fb.me/qxciSM to let us know you're attending!

      [Moderator's note: ...open house concert is in San Jose.]

      Voices in Harmony
      Northern California's Premier Men's A Cappella Chorus
      http://www.vihchorus.org
      http://www.facebook.com/voicesinharmony