Ro Sham Bo concert this Sunday in Alameda

  • Ro Sham Bo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011

      Great news: Ro Sham Bo has finally found a new tenor and will be performing this weekend in Alameda at the historic High Street Station cafe.  Please help us welcome Seth Herring to the group by attending his first public performance with us.

      Date: Sunday, July 10th

      Time: 3 p.m.

      Cover charge: $8

      Location: High Street Station ( 1303 High Street , Alameda , CA )

      We are a six-voice a cappella group singing primarily jazz with a Latin, funk influence. Our concerts are suitable for all ages.

      Hope to see some of you there!

      Ro Sham Bo

      (Audrey Kauffman, Bonnie Doyle, Carolyn Dowd, Seth Herring, Ben Fendel and Ryan Tomko)