Benefit Performance for the USO--Saturday, June 25, 2011

  • cstbest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2011
      The Peninsulaires Men's Barbershop Chorus has teamed up with the Mission Valley Women's Chorus and the Stanford University Ballroom Dance Team for a gala celebration to honor the 70th year of the USO.

      Local USO chapters across the country serve the needs of our service members (and their families). These local chapters receive NO FUNDING from National USO. All costs are covered by contributions from local citizens and businesses. (National funds overseas services and big shows like Bob Hope used to do.)

      Our performing groups have put together a spectacular show, the proceeds of which will provide financial support to USO of Northern California. We will perform music and dance from the 40s, 50s, 60, 70s, 80s and 90s.

      The event is Saturday, June 25th. Attached is a flyer that will give you all the details. We also have a special web site that has information about the performers, venue, ticketing, location and much more. Go to www.supportnorcaluso.com.