Pacific Masterworks Chorus - Summer concert

  • Kevin Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2011
      All:
      As some of you know, I am now singing with Pacific Masterworks Chorus; the SATB Premier Choral Group in the area, under the masterful direction of Dr. Greg Lyne.

      Our upcoming show will be a great mix of Choral work, Full Orchestration, and Barbershop! As a fairly new group, we really need your support! Please see the attached flyer for more Info.

      You can purchase tickets at:
      http://www.brownpapertickets.com/profile/64198

      Even if you can't make the performance (Which I hope you consider!), please consider purchasing a ticket (or 2, or 10) to support this wonderful group! Or, please consider a donation to our Chorus. We are active in our community, supporting several notable causes! For more info, please visit:

      http://www.pacificmasterworkschorus.org/support-us.html

      Please consider helping us to achieve great things in our choral community!

      Regards,

      Kevin P. Smith
      Bass (Voz Basso), New Dimension Chorus
      "2011 NorCalWest Plateau 'A' Champions"