Harmony Sweeps photos

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2011
      Congratulations to Da Capo, from Washington DC, who where declared winners of the Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals this past weekend. Their rendition of Blue Moon Over Kentucky was one for the ages.

      For those who missed the show here are some photos of the sound checks and performances of all of the participating groups. Our delightful MC Angie Doctor is also featured.

      Thanks to all for making the evening a huge success and we hope to see you once again next year.

      Full results on our web site:-

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      John Neal