Redshift in Concert 2011

  • grookes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2011
      Greetings Friends,

      Please consider yourself invited to come hear Redshift sing!
      Four women and four men making music sans instruments - always fun!
      We have been working hard on polishing some new songs just for you. (Yes, YOU!)

      Date: Friday, May 13, 2011
      Time: 8:00pm - 9:00pm
      Location: The Annex, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
      1105 Valparaiso Avenue
      Menlo Park, CA

      The Annex is located behind the Church and the Family History Center, so once
      you've turned off of Valparaiso at the Church, drive to the back parking lot
      behind the church. The Annex is at the far right side.

      More info is on our facebook event page ...
      https://www.facebook.com/ event.php?eid=127861330623098

      and website...
      http://www.redshiftacappella. com

      See you there!!