Looking for singers

  • Connie Tyler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      I am a composer who has just won first place in the Music Teachers Association of California's State Contest.  I will be performing my piece at the Convention which will be held July 1-4 in Oakland.  I need SATB singers who can learn music quickly and hold their own against other parts (since sometimes the parts move chromatically away from each other) and who are available for the concert at 5:00 pm on Saturday, July 2nd.  There is a solo for a high "sweet" (flutelike?) soprano.

      This piece is not a cappella.  There will be piano and violin as well as vocalists.

      If you are interested please email me at connie@....

      Thanks so much!

      --
      Connie Pwll Walck Tyler