Women & Song Invitation to Sing!

  • dulcimate52
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2011
      Dear Women Singers,

      Women & Song are looking for a few good women to sing & laugh with us! Every week we learn traditional and contemporary songs, including a few originals. Women & Song also sing out a few times a year at community gatherings. A concert is planned for May 22nd this spring. If you can hold your own on a round, you're welcome!

      Our repertoire is mostly a cappella, but right now we are also looking for a woman guitarist that wants to sing & play with us.

      Director: Deborah "DJ" Hamouris
      Thursdays, 7-8:30pm
      $10-$20 per evening, sliding scale
      North Oakland Home (directions upon registration)

      To register, call 510/910-2574 or email deborahj@...